PREPARATION > FLAKER
Seed flaking yields an increase in efficacy in the oil extraction process.
This is achieved by passing the seed between smooth, large diameter rolls which usually produce flakes with a thickness of 0.3-0.4 mm. Flakes are produced by the friction between the rolls that spin at different speeds.
- Rotary type, with permanent magnetic trap.
- Anti-magnetic threaded roll.
- Automatic feeding system with variable speed roll.
- Split tiltable bearing boxes that facilitate the dismantling of the rolls.
- Opening and closing of the rolls by double effect hydraulic cylinders.
- High quality and first brand rolls.
- Easy access roll scrappers for maintenance.
- Structure, casing and cover belts lined with acoustic insulation material (In the AC-300 and AC-400 flaker).
- Roll adjustment hydraulic circuit with a security valve system that loosens the rolls in the presence of foreign materials.
- Hydraulic system for roll dismounting (For AC-400 only).
- Belt drive of 1 or 2 motors (In AC-400 only).
- Equipment for roll and board rectification.
Technical Characteristics and Measures
* Weight with engines