MECHANICAL PRESSING > SCREENING TANK
Equipment destined to the separation of solids in suspension present in oil extracted by pressing through a decantation process.
- Low power consumption and easy maintenance.
- Self-supported equipment.
- Continuous process equipment.
- Using the decantation principle, the thicker material is trapped in the mesh and the finer material and oil fall to the main body.
- The buckets drag the thick sediments that has been trapped by the mesh and unload everything that has been collected into the extraction screw.
- The fine sediments fall to the bottom of the equipment by gravity where they are dragged and lifted by the buckets.
- The oil is extracted from the equipment by an opening that is placed in the upper third of the screening tank.