PREPARATION > DEHULLER
The dehulling process is a sequence of operations within the same equipment: impact, screening and gravity separation using multiple aspirators.
Usually, hulls are used to complement fiber in fodder for livestock or as fuel.
- Rotary type, with permanent magnetic trap.
- Anti-magnetic threaded roll.
- External mechanical system for feeding regulation.
- Impact rotor with high erosion resistance blades, statically and dynamically balanced.
- Adjustable impact front with external access adjustable system for dehulling regulation.
- Easy access for maintenance and spare part exchange.