MECHANICAL PRESSING > PRE-PRESSING PRESS
Pre-pressure presses are used for oil extraction by pressing oil seeds.
Feeder / Automation
- Feeding screw of variable speed.
- Independent operation control.
- Vertical feeder for constant load.
- With a control system in plant, the operation of the feeder and the equipment can be automatized, thus allowing set points to be established that parameterize its operation in different scenarios, consequently being able to have preset responses or fault alarm indication.
- Electronic control of automated feeding and load over press shaft.
- Feeding system startup needless of permanent supervision.
- Remote program of operating parameters regulation.
- Automatic feeding failures detection.
- Worms lined with high resistance to erosion material.
- Thermally-treated blades or blades lined with high resistance to erosion material.
- Blades with an exhaust to improve drainage according to equipment model or processed material.
- Axial bearing housing independent from the reducer.
- First brand main operation reducer.
- Independent lubrication system for axial bearing housing and reducer.
- Expeller breaker system built into the equipment.
Technical Characteristics and Measures
* Weight without including the controller